A blog to report the theft of push bikes in the Chelmsford area. For people to post up security comments, observations and warnings. I'd like to use this information here to create improved security at this station and maybe all stations.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

day two update

I managed to meet Paul last night - the guy who found my sunglasses and was able to say thank you in person.

It's nice to be able to say thanks face to face (having left a note to that effect) and it made me realise how one good turn creates a good feeling in two people - the person who performs the good deed and the person on the recieving end.

Nice work Paul and I hope the removal of all your quick release bolts means you dont have the hassle of removing your saddle as I do.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home