A blog to report the theft of push bikes in the Chelmsford area. For people to post up security comments, observations and warnings. I'd like to use this information here to create improved security at this station and maybe all stations.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

day two

So day two of the return to cycling to chelmsford station with my bike - I've seen several wire cable locks on the floor - clerly having been cut through so its clear bike theft is just as big an issue as it was last year when mine was stolen.

However I have had my faith in human nature restored as having left my sunglasses next to my bike in the morning someone had picked them up and fixed them to my bike. I've put a thank you note near to my bike on the assumption people park in the same area each day.

Thats made me think - is it better to park my bike in the same spot each day or move it around? Who can tell!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home