A blog to report the theft of push bikes in the Chelmsford area. For people to post up security comments, observations and warnings. I'd like to use this information here to create improved security at this station and maybe all stations.

Friday, June 08, 2007

busy day

So working from home proved to be a blessing today as I was able to work through my lunchbreak and:

1. Meet our local MP Simon Burns (nice guy). He is going to write to the MD of ONE on Monday. I have high hopes this will create a reaction but how far this reaction goes is anyone's guess.

2. Telephone interview with The Essex Chronicle and my picture taken for the story

3. Resolve all issues with the insurance company and new bike is sorted out

I am aiming to have CCTV installed in the station - I think that will help a lot as long as its very high profile. I'd also like the British Transport Police to place some stinger bikes in the sheds which are tagged so they can trace the guys and arrest them.

Let's see what happens this time round. Shame on ONE - still no response and shame on Anglia TV for not even responding.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home