A blog to report the theft of push bikes in the Chelmsford area. For people to post up security comments, observations and warnings. I'd like to use this information here to create improved security at this station and maybe all stations.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Essex Chronicle

Well good on the Chronicle - it seems my email was in the ether somewhere and they only recieved it today. A journalist was on the phone right away (power of the local press!) and has put a call into ONE. So I should apologise to ONE for previous posts regarding lack of feedback but I'll keep you updated on how they respond now - that's fair I feel.

Hopefully this will acheive all I set out to do which was to raise awareness of bike theft at the station and perhaps a few less people will have their bikes stolen as a result.

Hoorah for the Chronicle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home