A blog to report the theft of push bikes in the Chelmsford area. For people to post up security comments, observations and warnings. I'd like to use this information here to create improved security at this station and maybe all stations.

Monday, July 17, 2006

British transport Police

So having had to report my own crime to the BTP they have since proved excellent in their follow up (virtually no chance of seeing the old bike though). I've had a letter and a phone call.

At least the crime has been registered and there's a slim chance that someone will start looking into the increasing number of cycle's from Chelmsford station.

I'm off to track down ONE's MD and post him the email I sent to his PR people. I'm also going to email the Head Office with the original email address just to see if I can get a response. info@onerailway.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home