A blog to report the theft of push bikes in the Chelmsford area. For people to post up security comments, observations and warnings. I'd like to use this information here to create improved security at this station and maybe all stations.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Sunday 9th Chelmsford station

After dropping off my wife at the station I noticed a blond teenage boy parked on his bike in amongst bikes on the racks facing the Plough Pub. I stopped, got out of the car and challnaged him - it was obvious he was trying to steal the padded seat from one of the bikes.

Needless to say he rode off having been caught in the act. The staff at the station didn't seem that bothered.

Still not news from the British Transport Police - what a fine organisation they are. I'll email them directly but its more a point of principal than the expectation of a response.

http://www.btp.police.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home