A blog to report the theft of push bikes in the Chelmsford area. For people to post up security comments, observations and warnings. I'd like to use this information here to create improved security at this station and maybe all stations.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Anglia TV

Now we can add Anglia TV to the conversation. I am expecting to be interviewed tomorrow by Wendy Pike.

Clearly this seems to be a story that's of interest - I am hoping that ONE do comment as I can only see that they would want to improve security and as mentioned before its really about a lack of communication with cyclists and a failure to live up to their offer of providing a locked facility that is actually locked.

I'm starting to wonder just how many other bikes have been stolen that no one else has reported. Maybe this will bring out a lot more similar stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home